Monday, June 30, 2014

What is the Best Network Marketing Company?






Which MLM Company Should I Join?

I get this question all the time through my connections on my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter Page. I will get an inbox or DM saying, "Eric I really need help, which company should I join." That to include, I'm struggling with my current company and I need more leads. If this fits you, no worries, it's a normal thing and you are in the majority on this.

While I can certainly provide some strategies to help "attract" more leads, today's topic is focused on what I think in my opinion is the best company you should join. There are many Network Marketing companies out there that offers the best cutting edge products and services. To name a few of the most popular companies, ACN, 5Linx, Amway and more. If you do some research you will find that those companies are established and hold significant respect in the MLM Industry.

The best company that I strongly recommend that you join is YOU. That's right, you need to get great at branding YOU first before you even decide to market a company. Just like Nike, Oreo, Walmart, and more you need to focus on building your brand. The brand of YOU is what will draw people to do business with you.

How Do I Build My Brand?

With the emergence of the internet and social media it has become much easier to build your brand and watch it grow before your eyes. It has become very economical to have your own domain and website to market who you are and what you can do for your customers. I have my website, www.ericpannell.com, and this gives anyone a clear vision of who I am and what I can do for them. You want to have a professional Twitter and Facebook page. This means you need a page that clearly displays that you are in business, associate with others that are in business, and shows your brand.

Why is It Important To Build My Brand?

I see it all the time and even on my current Network Marketing team, people throwing links and lame offerings to join their business. While that will work on some prospects that will not work on the pros that you are seeking to get into your business. You want to show the brand of YOU and provide value to others to attract more leads.

This blog is a high-level overview about building your brand, connect with me NOW by entering your email below. I teach the strategies step by step to build your brand and get more leads. Please be sure to comment with feedback and share with others.

FREE Training: MLM Daily Action Plan For Success eBook!!







To your success,


Eric Pannell
Follow Me: Twitter
Follow Me: Facebook

P.S. This brilliant Facebook Marketer shows you exactly, step-by-step (and I mean step-by-step) how to suck in leads like a Dyson Vacuum cleaner.


1 comment:

  1. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. marketing1on1 firm

    ReplyDelete