Friday, August 22, 2014

MLM Tips: If Your WHY Is Big Enough You Can Make All Your Dreams Come True








How Big Is Your Why?


This is a picture of my family in the Bahamas this past week on vacation and words can't explain how amazing it was. The opportunity to break away from the daily grind and the hustles of life is a MUST that ALL families should make a priority you their lives. We had the opportunity to enjoy the Atlantis, Blue Lagoon Beach, and more.

Nothing about this post comes with the intention to brag or to boast about what my family and I did on vacation. Rather it's to point out that I had a goal very early in my life that I wanted to have a family #1, then I wanted to share amazing memories with my family like this. There are many that can achieve this by working a 9 to 5 job, but the opportunity to achieve this along with the freedom is priceless. Freedom is what I want to focus on in this article.

As I just mentioned that we just came off of vacation, and of course when you come back it's a drag because the fairy tale is over. But I have put my family in a position to were we will be heading out to many of these trips throughout the year and not tied to a job.

This is were your WHY is vital and will have to define a WHY that is so BIG that you will do whatever it takes to achieve all of your dreams. This is what happened to me about three years ago as I came across an opportunity that changed my life. Your WHY could be the following:


  • Get out of debt
  • Tired of the grind of a 9 to 5 job
  • Need more freedom with your family
  • Take care of a loved one.
Start today by defining your WHY and most importantly take massive action daily to pursue your dreams and goals.

To your success,


Eric Pannell
Pannell Partners
Follow Me: Twitter
Follow Me: Facebook

P.S. To learn more about an amazing opportunity to where you can eliminate debt, fire your boss, spend more time with family, and take care of loved ones. This is a realistic opportunity where you can make $2000 over the next 60 days and endless residual income after that. To learn more about his opportunity click here NOW ==> Amazing Opportunity


No comments:

Post a Comment