Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Late Night Confession



It's rather late for the 
usual email or update...


I'm sure many of you
like me want to get
that last bit work
while others are turning
in going to sleep.


It FEELS GOOD to have 
the opportunity, the chance
to share with you about a 
more personal side of me...


Do I have your permission
TO GET personal for a second?


If your still reading I will take
that as A YES!  

I enjoy helping others more
than I enjoy money going
into my own pocket. Yes,
you read that correctly.

I enjoy the moments that
you see in the movies. I
dream of helping others
change their lives.

I dream of getting phone
calls or an email with tears
of joy that helped someone
ACHIEVE their dreams.

I've created an arena where
I make my dreams come true
of helping others ACHIEVE
theirs.

I enjoy internet marketing, but
I enjoy building REAL 
relationships even more. 

Please join me at
www.facebook.com/pannellpartners
where I share tips/strategies
to build your home business
online.

YOU now have a real life
confession, and I'm sure there
will be more to come...

Maybe tomorrow, I will send
you a marketing email...
Tonight was a little break..
Talk to you soon!

To Your Success,















Eric Pannell's Sales & Marketing Blog
ericpannell@ericpannell.com
(980) 395-9888

No comments:

Post a Comment