Friday, July 4, 2014

How to Get Endless Referral for ANY Busienss









How Can I Get Referrals and Where?


Everyone today has something to sell and sometimes the impatience can get in the way of quality and long lasting relationships. Bob Burg has a great book called the "Go-Giver" and he talks about these strategies.

The art of getting endless referrals is you build solid relationships, focus on how you can help that person first as oppose to how you can benefit first. Selling any product or getting someone into your business comes secondary.

My Upline Wants Me to Get More Sales, Recruit More Reps Today!

You should definitely strive to get as many customers and partners as you can as they is the key to changing your life forever. But it is the "HOW" that makes the difference in how effective you are. I don't care if you haven't made one sale or sponsored one rep in over 3-4 months. Your focus should be practicing these right principles like the pros. This is a long-term approach to Network Marketing that will eventually become a habit for success for you.

Attraction Marketing System

 Today's blog will be very short as I along with all of you are celebrating the 4th of July. I hope that you all are having a great time with your families and friends. Remember, focus on how you can help others first, then offer value-added solutions and you will have endless leads!

I hope that you found this valuable and helpful to building your business. Please comment and share this blog to let me know what you got out of this.








To your success,


Eric Pannell
Follow Me: Twitter
Follow Me: Facebook

P.S. Just found out I've been making some huge mistakes with my KEYWORD SEARCH. And to be honest I'm a little aggrevated because I was doing what I've been taught so many times. The advice was wrong but this video has steered me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment